September 23 & 24, 2016 8am-5pm
The Liberty Antiques Festival is held just twice a year, over 400 dealers from more than 25 states pack this 100-acre farm near downtown Liberty, North Carolina. Come dig through the past to find today's treasures. It's the way it used to be - NO CRAFTS OR REPRODUCTIONS - just truckloads of antiques and collectibles.
I'm excited to head back to Liberty this September. It being the closest show to my home (about 25 mins) and the closest to my clients I always see lots of familiar faces.
I have spent my summer "show break" building my inventory- and I have a ton! Lots of new furniture pieces, farm tables, ironstone, architectural, and industrial pieces.
I pray for beautiful weather because it ALWAYS rains. But that doesn't stop the festival! We are there rain or shine. Some advise- bring your rain boots.
The Liberty Antiques Festival is one of the largest shows I participate in- with 400+ vendors it can be overwhelming to say the least. Before ever setting up at Liberty I was a shopper at the festival. I have found some of my best finds at Liberty.
So as a past shopper here are some tips on shopping Liberty:
- Start at one end and work your way across aisle by aisle.
- If you see something you really want- GET IT! I can't tell you how many times I have found something at Liberty said I would think about it, go back to get it, and it be gone, or I can't find it again...
- Each aisle is labeled with a letter. If you find something and decide to think about it write down the aisle letter and booth number so you can atleast find the booth again.
- Bring cash! Most all the vendors are cash only. There is an ATM at the entrance of the festival that you can use also, but I believe it charges you $3.00 or so to use it.
- Rain gear: rain jacket, rain boots, umbrella, etc....
- Last but not least come by and see me! Same spot as always!
I will also be posting a preview for the 2016 fall festival the night before the show starts.
I hope to see you at the Liberty Antiques Festival in Liberty, NC September 23rd & 24th!