Pool Room Design Details:
- The room is centered around the pool table and the game of pool.
- The light fixture is turned sideways in the design so you can see the design of the fixture. But it will be mounted running the length of the pool table.
- Since this room is a sloped design (not pictured in design above) I placed the cue stick wall mount holder along the back wall since it is the only full height wall. I also placed a custom sign above that can be customized to anything you want- Garner's Pool Hall- Garner's Billiard Room etc.
- Along the left wall I placed a thin board along the wall that can serves as small bar. The board would be placed at 30-32" near the slope edge of the wall. This will serve as a place for drinks and snacks while playing pool. I also added some barstools that can slide under the bar and out of the way when not in use.
- On top the the bar I placed some renderings of pool related objects and a plant for some movement and live.
- On the left side I placed two comfy leather chair and a table between with a lamp. And a floor plant in the back corner.
- I also added a wall mount magazine holder be side the chair on the right.
- This design provides a laid back billiard style pool room.
-Let me know if you need pool table sourced.
- Leather Accent Chairs: CLICK HERE
- Side Table: CLICK HERE
- Bar Stools (Come in Set of 4): CLICK HERE
- Light Fixture: CLICK HERE
- Table Lamp: CLICK HERE
- Floor Plant: CLICK HERE
- Print 1: CLICK HERE
- Print 2: CLICK HERE
- Magazine Wall Mount: CLICK HERE
- Custom Wall Sign: CLICK HERE
- Cue Stick Wall Mount: CLICK HERE
Man Cave Design Details:
- Using the leather furniture you already purchased I arranged the furniture in a way that would be great for game day or movie night.
- I layered a jute rug with a cow skin rug to add warmth and texture.
- The wall mount tv console has built in shelves with storage for media equipment and a shelve up top. This provides a nice backdrop for a tv for up to 70". Opposed to just mounting it on the wall. It also provides a much slender area opposed to a standard floor console.
- The coffee table, side table, and floor lamp are all black metal and add an industrial look to the space.
- I also added the swish cross pillows to the sofas. These are masculine pillows that look like the belong in a man cave.
- I also place a picture of a football play drawing on the wall next to the door to bring some design onto that wall for balance.
- I also threw in some plants to add live to the space.
Man Cave Design Details:
- This little corner I did something fun for the kids that adds the the feel of the "man cave."
- Wooden basketball hoop to match the wood elements in the room and their very own basketball holder- that is black metal and ties in with the rest of the black metal used in the room.
- White curtains to help brighten it up a bit since there are only two windows. I recommend longer curtains and mounting the rod taller due to the tall ceiling.
- Black industrial curtain rod to tie in with the black.