Revised Playroom Design:
I added the black and white stripped awning. I also added other elements that will match the awning- switching out the rug to a black and white stripe and using black and white stripped bins in the toy storage unit.
I also added the fun mint ceiling fans that will match the chairs and tie in with the run.
Playroom Design Details:
- I kept everything really simply in this space because I know the kids will be using it to play and store all their toys.
- I lined the left wall with a storage unit with both closed and open storage- perfect for organizing and keeping the toys put away. Above it I placed some frames for the kids art display.
- In the center if the room I did a rug and a table for crafts and drawing. I used the mint metal chairs that you already have along with a pretty scalloped edge table.
- Then for the playhouse I went just a tad feminine with the pink door and flower box outside the window. I also added a cedar shake awing and a farmhouse light.
- I also added the same white curtain as in the mancave for added lightness.
- Table: CLICK HERE- We can order this through Furnitureland South
- Mint Chairs: You already purchased
- Rug (7x10): CLICK HERE
- Crayon Holder for Table (6 hole): CLICK HERE
- Barn Light: CLICK HERE
- Storage Unit (2): CLICK HERE
- Frames for Art: CLICK HERE
- Pink Paint Color for Door: Sherwin Williams Coral Perfection
- Curtains 108" (2 panels): CLICK HERE
- Curtain Rod: CLICK HERE