- For the layout of your main upstairs main living I wanted to create a space that felt open and inviting. I wanted to create a place that was great for entertaining but also cozy for family movie night.
- I arranged the furniture in a way that separates the living area from the kitchen area- but it still functions as one big open concept. Whether you are in the kitchen, sitting at the bar, or sitting in the living area you still feel part of the space.
- A large sectional helps fill the large space and creates optimal seating for both watching TV or conversations.
- Two accent chairs will give the opportunity to bring in a fun design element and serve as more seating.
- A round coffee table softens the edginess of the sectional and a side accent table provides more table top space for the area.
- A swing arm lamp will provide lighting in the seating area. Perfect to turn on if you need to get up or find something during movie time.
- Simple and functional is the main key.